Cor-Tech LLC (Contract – 1+ Months, $25/hour)
Write product copy for an undisclosed client’s general and specialty catalogs while adhering to the company’s copy structure. Maintain this copy in publishing database for use throughout the company, including online catalog.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Journalism or Communications, with 3-5 years of catalog copywriting or related experience
• Detail oriented, with the skill to manage simultaneous projects under tight deadlines
• Should have working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; knowledge of Stibo STEP application a plus
• Must be proactive and demonstrate problem solving and analytical thinking
• Must be able to work in a team atmosphere under tight time constraints and meet challenging production deadlines
To apply directly, click here.
2. Marketing Manager
Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard
Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard, a well-known and highly respected Chicago law firm, is searching for a Marketing Manager to oversee the firm’s new business development activities. The successful candidate will have a degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business with an emphasis in Journalism. You must have a strong writing/editing skill set. Candidates with less than three-years of experience marketing in a professional service industry environment will not be considered
For consideration, email your cover letter, resume, and salary history to email@example.com.