1. Media Relations Specialist
Publicity Club of Chicago
National law firm seeks experienced Media Relations Specialist to work full-time to promote the firm brand and strategic initiatives through effective media relations. The candidate will be a relationship-builder who connects the firm with representatives of top-tier media outlets.
- A bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience from which comparable skills can be acquired.
- Preferred 1-3 years social media experience
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Excellent writing skills
- Effective communications skills, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Previous leadership, planning and project management experience.
This is a full-time position. Resumes can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Part-Time Graphic Designer
This position is responsible for conceptual infographic, visual communication design and production from Kellogg Insight Magazine. The Visual Communications and Infographic Designer works with the editorial team and art director through all stages of project development from concepting/ideation to execution for web and interactive. While this position is part time, and has flexibility in the schedule, whatever schedule is agreed upon will be fixed and not fluctuate from week to week.
Interested? Email email@example.com.
3. Editorial Assistant
The Art Institute of Chicago
The Department of Interpretation and Communications is currently seeking as assistant who assists associate and assistant director of communications with editing and proofreading museum’s print and digital material.
For a full job description, and to apply, click here.